Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Purchasing New Capital-X 305375 CD



To try and end some of the confusion I am posting this blog, I hope that it helps. My Cd 305375 (The Voice of the Voiceless) Volume 1 is really scheduled to be released on May 19, 2010 but, it can be purchased now directly from me through pay pal. If you wish to purchase the physical Cd withing the US you can do so below.




WITHIN THE USA



WITHIN THE UK



The Cd is also availble on iTunes within the US only!



I am sorry but the Cd will not be available on iTunes in Europe and Asia until the official release date at which time the Cd will also be available on Amazon.Com and everywhere else. I am truly sorry for any inconvenience we just had a bit of trouble juggling two distributors. Anyone looking to purchase by money order please send an e-mail to 305375@gmail and we will hook that up. Thank you for your patience and for your support. Peace and progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment